Jan 8, 2024
Alright friends, let's TALK. These are the things we have to get taken care of and NOT let happen anymore in 2024. I have helped hundreds of women throughout the years and I identify these common things to be the foundational things that can make or break how you are able to heal and function well when it comes to your hormones. It's simple when I talk about it but it takes commitment and empowerment to know you can get these things done and done the right way! We talk about:
- Join the waitlist to my amazing community where I educate, equip, and empower you! You get discounts, resets, free courses and MORE! Thyroid Inner Circle
- Have you had a thyroidectomy? Join my Healing After Thyroidectomy Facebook Group
-Check out the basic and advance supplements I recommend for thyroid hormone health and MORE: Once you register, navigate to the "Shared Protocols" tab or you can just search. Here you will find not only my thyroid protocols, but several others to support optimal health: Shop my online store
MY FAVORITE THYROID, HORMONE, AND ADRENAL TESTING:
- Get your free optimal thyroid e-book.
-My Favorite GUT testing read more about the- GI MAP
-Order your own labs here- Order Your Own Labs
- Do you suffer from adrenal fatigue? Check out the Cortisol Awakening Response (CAR) test for detailed insight into your cortisol and cortisol levels throughout the day: Dutch CAR
- Do you have hormonal imbalance? Whether you are cycling or in peri- or menopause, consider taking a deep dive into your sex hormones and their metabolites: Dutch Complete
Disclaimer: This podcast is for information purposes only. Statements and views expressed on this podcast are not medical advice. This podcast including Drs. Warren disclaim responsibility from any possible adverse effects from the use of information contained herein. Opinions of guests are their own, and this podcast does not accept responsibility of statements made by guests. This podcast does not make any representations or warranties about guests’ qualifications or credibility. Individuals on this podcast may have a direct or non-direct interest in products or services referred to herein. If you think you have a medical problem, consult a licensed physician.