Jan 30, 2024
You're going to want to listen to this one a few times! Today's special session, lifted from the vault of the Thyroid Inner Circle membership community, sheds light on the critical importance of fasting done right - especially for those navigating the complexities of thyroid hormone balance and helaing after thyroidectomy. With guest expert Dr. Nathan, the episode delves into:
- The art of preparing your body for fasting and the signs that
you're ready to embark on this journey
- The science behind fasting's effects on T4 to T3 conversion, and why less can be more when it comes to thyroid medication
- The healing potential of autophagy and mitophagy in resetting the immune system and combating inflammation
- The significance of the feast-famine-feast cycle and its role in women's hormonal health
- How to refeed your body post-fast to harness the full benefits of stem cell production and hormone sensitivity
Listeners are also treated to a Q&A segment addressing common concerns such as the timing of fasting, breaking the fast appropriately, and the interplay between fasting and adrenal support.
- If you're feeling the pull to join a community that truly gets it, the doors to the Thyroid Inner Circle are open! Use promo code HALFOFF for 50% off your first month and immerse yourself in a space of education, support, and empowerment. Visit https://www.drswarren.com/thyroidmembership for more details.
- For those seeking further guidance, dive into the wealth of resources available, including the free thyroid Labs ebook, and discover the transformative power of proper nutrition, supplementation, and lab testing go to www.drrebeccawarren.com
Remember, this journey is about recognizing the intelligence of your body, its unwavering desire for wellness, and the incredible capacity for healing that lies within. Tune in, learn, and let your life flourish.
Disclaimer: This podcast is for information purposes only. Statements and views expressed on this podcast are not medical advice. This podcast including Drs. Warren disclaim responsibility from any possible adverse effects from the use of information contained herein. Opinions of guests are their own, and this podcast does not accept responsibility of statements made by guests. This podcast does not make any representations or warranties about guests’ qualifications or credibility. Individuals on this podcast may have a direct or non-direct interest in products or services referred to herein. If you think you have a medical problem, consult a licensed physician.