Dec 4, 2023
We've talked about what thyroid tests to do and its ranges, now it's time to understand the WHY.
In this episode Dr. Rebecca walks you through the breakdown she has taught to thousands of women through the years that have worked with her because she knows how important it is to know what's going on in your body.
She provides a comprehensive overview of how the thyroid gland functions and the intricacies of thyroid hormone regulation. She explains how the hypothalamus and pituitary gland regulate TSH to stimulate thyroid hormone production, and why optimal TSH levels are individual. Dr. Warren stresses the importance of testing T3, T4, reverse T3 and not relying solely on TSH to understand thyroid status. Even with normal lab results, symptoms must not be ignored. She emphasizes addressing overall health factors like sleep, stress and conversion issues to properly balance hormones long-term. This episode delivers a wealth of thyroid health knowledge that can empower listeners in their own healing journeys.
- Ready to work with me? DOORS ARE OPEN! Join my amazing community where I educate, equip, and empower you! You get discounts, resets, free courses and MORE! The Thyroid Inner Circle
- Get your free optimal thyroid ebook: Optimal Labs Ebook
- Have you had a thyroidectomy? Join my Healing After Thyroidectomy Facebook Group
- Check out the basic and advance supplements I recommend for thyroid hormone health! Once you register, navigate to the "Shared Protocols" tab. Here you will find not only my thyroid protocols, but several others to support optimal health: Shop Supplements
MY FAVORITE THYROID, HORMONE, AND ADRENAL TESTING:
- Do you suffer from adrenal fatigue? Check out the Cortisol Awakening Response (CAR) test for detailed insight into your cortisol and cortisol levels throughout the day: Cortisol Testing
- Do you have hormonal imbalance? Whether you are cycling or in peri- or menopause, consider taking a deep dive into your sex hormones and their metabolites: DUTCH Hormone Testing
Disclaimer: This podcast is for information purposes only. Statements and views expressed on this podcast are not medical advice. This podcast including Drs. Warren disclaim responsibility from any possible adverse effects from the use of information contained herein. Opinions of guests are their own, and this podcast does not accept responsibility of statements made by guests. This podcast does not make any representations or warranties about guests’ qualifications or credibility. Individuals on this podcast may have a direct or non-direct interest in products or services referred to herein. If you think you have a medical problem, consult a licensed physician.