Jul 13, 2022
I'm back BACK! And this is a GOOD one.
I am sharing what to do when you're sick. And I have a special guest, Dr. Nathan Warren (yep, my husband).
When it comes to thyroid disorders, it is talked about like it's an issue only influencing the thyroid- but that is far from the truth. Whether its thyroid cancer or thyroid autoimmune disorders, it is a whole body issue. And how you take care of yourself when you're run down or stressed has a big affect on your body. So we want to share how to view those symptoms and what we do, including the supplements we take to support our body's ability to health.
- Ready to take your health to the next level? Learn more about my Thyroid Inner Circle Community. If my doors are open, you do NOT want to miss the opportunity to sign up! If doors are currently closed, join the wait list for the next opportunity to join: www.thyroidinnercircle.com
- Get your free optimal thyroid ebook: www.drrebeccawarren.com
- Have you had a thyroidectomy? Join my Healing After Thyroidectomy Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/healingafterthyroidectomy/
- Check out the basic and advance supplements I recommend for thyroid hormone health! Once you register, navigate to the "Shared Protocols" tab. Here you will find not only my thyroid protocols, but several others to support optimal health: https://us.fullscript.com/welcome/drswarren/
MY FAVORITE THYROID, HORMONE, AND ADRENAL TESTING:
- Get your free optimal thyroid e-book: www.drrebeccawarren.com
- Do you have hormonal imbalance? Whether you are cycling or in peri- or menopause, consider taking a deep dive into your sex hormones and their metabolites: https://www.drswarren.com/offers/iRG5XZ9f/checkout
- Do you suffer from adrenal fatigue? Check out the Cortisol Awakening Response (CAR) test for detailed insight into your cortisol and cortisol levels throughout the day: https://www.drswarren.com/offers/c3nbkLb2/checkout
Disclaimer: This podcast is for information purposes only. Statements and views expressed on this podcast are not medical advice. This podcast including Drs.Warren disclaim responsibility from any possible adverse effects from the use of information contained herein. Opinions of guests are their own, and this podcast does not accept responsibility of statements made by guests. This podcast does not make any representations or warranties about guests qualifications or credibility. Individuals on this podcast may have a direct or non-direct interest in products or services referred to herein. If you think you have a medical problem, consult a licensed physician.