Sep 26, 2022
There’s a major connection between the gallbladder and our hormones, and the fact that they’re so easily removed without properly understanding the underlying cause is problematic. We’re really missing a window to get down to some serious issues if we treated gallbladder issues as the tip of the iceberg.
In this episode I discuss the connection between the two, where to start if you want to dig deeper, what to do if you don’t have a gallbladder, and what to do if you do have a gallbladder.
Download my Gallbladder and Hormone Recap e-book here.
If you enjoyed today's episode make sure to subscribe and leave a review!
Association between thyroid function and gallstone disease
New insights into the molecular mechanisms underlying effects of estrogen on cholesterol gallstone formation
- Ready to take your health to the next level? Learn more about my Thyroid Inner Circle Community. If my doors are open, you do NOT want to miss the opportunity to sign up! If doors are currently closed, join the wait list for the next opportunity to join: Thyroid Inner Circle
- Have you had a thyroidectomy? Join my Healing After Thyroidectomy Facebook Group
- Check out the basic and advance supplements I recommend for thyroid hormone health! Once you register, navigate to the "Shared Protocols" tab. Here you will find not only my thyroid protocols, but several others to support optimal health: Shop my online store
MY FAVORITE THYROID, HORMONE, AND ADRENAL TESTING:
- Get your free optimal thyroid e-book.
- Do you suffer from adrenal fatigue? Check out the Cortisol Awakening Response (CAR) test for detailed insight into your cortisol and cortisol levels throughout the day: Dutch CAR
- Do you have hormonal imbalance? Whether you are cycling or in peri- or menopause, consider taking a deep dive into your sex hormones and their metabolites: Dutch Complete
Disclaimer: This podcast is for information purposes only. Statements and views expressed on this podcast are not medical advice. This podcast including Drs. Warren disclaim responsibility from any possible adverse effects from the use of information contained herein. Opinions of guests are their own, and this podcast does not accept responsibility of statements made by guests. This podcast does not make any representations or warranties about guests’ qualifications or credibility. Individuals on this podcast may have a direct or non-direct interest in products or services referred to herein. If you think you have a medical problem, consult a licensed physician.