Dec 11, 2023
In this episode Dr. Rebecca explores the interconnected nature of thyroid, adrenal, and sex hormones, especially during perimenopause and menopause. Way too often the medical system ignores women's pain and sypmtoms often prescibing pills or recomennding surgery without getting to the root cause.
She empowers women by discussing: what enopause is (and is not), teaches what is actually going on with hormones during this transtion, why so many women feel bad, how thyroid hormones and sex hormones are conected and more...
Her message inspires hope and wants all women to know their bodies are incredible and built to heal if given the proper support.
- Ready to work with me? DOORS ARE OPEN! Join my amazing community where I educate, equip, and empower you! You get discounts, resets, free courses and MORE! Thyroid Inner Circle
- Have you had a thyroidectomy? Join my Healing After Thyroidectomy Facebook Group
- Check out the basic and advance supplements I recommend for thyroid hormone health! Once you register, navigate to the "Shared Protocols" tab. Here you will find not only my thyroid protocols, but several others to support optimal health: Shop my online store
MY FAVORITE THYROID, HORMONE, AND ADRENAL TESTING:
- Get your free optimal thyroid e-book
- Do you suffer from adrenal fatigue? Check out the Cortisol Awakening Response (CAR) test for detailed insight into your cortisol and cortisol levels throughout the day: Dutch CAR
- Do you have hormonal imbalance? Whether you are cycling or in peri- or menopause, consider taking a deep dive into your sex hormones and their metabolites: Dutch Complete
Disclaimer: This podcast is for information purposes only. Statements and views expressed on this podcast are not medical advice. This podcast including Drs. Warren disclaim responsibility from any possible adverse effects from the use of information contained herein. Opinions of guests are their own, and this podcast does not accept responsibility of statements made by guests. This podcast does not make any representations or warranties about guests’ qualifications or credibility. Individuals on this podcast may have a direct or non-direct interest in products or services referred to herein. If you think you have a medical problem, consult a licensed physician.