Nov 27, 2023
Losing her thyroid to cancer began Dr. Rebecca Warren's journey from deterioration to transformation. On this week's Thyroidless Life Podcast, she answers a listener question about desiccated pig thyroid. Unlike synthetic T4 medication, it contains both T4 and T3 hormones. For those unable to efficiently convert inactive T4 to active T3, desiccated thyroid may relieve lingering hypothyroid symptoms. However, getting the dosage right is key to avoid hyperthyroid side effects. Dr. Warren shares inspiring stories of clients who finally found relief by switching to natural desiccated thyroid and working with a doctor who listened.
- Ready to work with me? DOORS ARE OPEN! Join my amazing community where I educate, equip, and empower you! You get discounts, resets, free courses and MORE! The Thyroid Inner Circle
- Get your free optimal thyroid ebook: Optimal Labs Ebook
- Have you had a thyroidectomy? Join my Healing After Thyroidectomy Facebook Group
- Check out the basic and advance supplements I recommend for thyroid hormone health! Once you register, navigate to the "Shared Protocols" tab. Here you will find not only my thyroid protocols, but several others to support optimal health: Shop Supplements
MY FAVORITE THYROID, HORMONE, AND ADRENAL TESTING:
- Do you suffer from adrenal fatigue? Check out the Cortisol Awakening Response (CAR) test for detailed insight into your cortisol and cortisol levels throughout the day: Cortisol Testing
- Do you have hormonal imbalance? Whether you are cycling or in peri- or menopause, consider taking a deep dive into your sex hormones and their metabolites: DUTCH Hormone Testing
Disclaimer: This podcast is for information purposes only. Statements and views expressed on this podcast are not medical advice. This podcast including Drs. Warren disclaim responsibility from any possible adverse effects from the use of information contained herein. Opinions of guests are their own, and this podcast does not accept responsibility of statements made by guests. This podcast does not make any representations or warranties about guests’ qualifications or credibility. Individuals on this podcast may have a direct or non-direct interest in products or services referred to herein. If you think you have a medical problem, consult a licensed physician.